|Fino a 9||€ 10,55 (€ 12,87) *|
|Da 10||€ 10,04 (€ 12,25) *|
|Da 25||€ 9,71 (€ 11,85) *|
|Da 50||€ 9,55 (€ 11,65) *|
|Da 100||€ 9,05 (€ 11,04) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100011
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100011 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: GlobalTop Technology
- Codice produttore: 5810110R0H
- A magazzino: 45
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The GlobalTop Gmm-g3 module utilizes the MediaTek new generation GNSS Chipset MT3333 that support various location and navigation applications, including autonomous GPS, GLONASS,
GALILEO(on request), QZSS, SBAS (note) ranging (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS), QZSS, DGPS (RTCM) and AGPS. It support up to 210 PRN channels with 99 search channels and 33 simultaneous tracking channels.
It is the industry’s highest level of sensitivity (-165dBm) and instant Time-to-First Fix (TTFF). Precise GNSS signal processing give the ultra-precise positioning under low receptive, high velocity conditions. Up to 12 multi-tone active interference canceller (ISSCC2011 award), customer can have more flexibility in system design.
With built‐in LNA to reach total NF to 1.5dB, customers can relax antenna requirement and may not need an external LNA. Power management design makes Gmm-g3 easily integrated into your system without extra voltage regulator. Gmm-g3 allows direct battery connection, no need any external LDO and gives customers plenty of choices for their application circuit. The excellent low power consumption of Gmm-g3 make it easier to applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications, need not worry about operating time anymore and user can get more fun.
It also combined with many advanced features including AlwaysLocate, EASY, EPO, and logger function.
Highlights and Features
- 33 tracking/ 99 acquisition-channel GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO receiver
- Supports QZSS, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS) ranging
- Ultra-High Sensitivity: -165 dBm
- High Update Rate: up to 10 Hz (note1)
- 12 multi-tone active interference canceller (note2) (ISSCC 2011 Award -Section 26.5)
- High accuracy 1-PPS timing support for Timing Applications (±10 ns jitter)
- AGPS Support for Fast TTFF (EPO Enable 7 days/ 14 days )
- EASY (note2): Self-Generated Orbit Prediction for instant positioning fix
- AlwaysLocate (note2) Intelligent Algorithm (Advance Power Periodic Mode) for power saving
- Logger function Embedded (note2)
- Gtop Firmware Customization Services
- GPS+GLONASS Consumption current(@3.3 V):
- Acquisition: 35 mA Typical
- Tracking: 29 mA Typical
- E911, RoHS, REACH compliant
- CE, FCC Certification
Note 1: SBAS can only be enabled when update rate is less than or equal to 5Hz.
Note 2: Some features need special firmware or command programmed by customer, please refer to G-top documents “PMTK command List” and “Firmware check list_C39”.
- GNSS Solution: MTK MT3333
- GPS L1, 1575.42 MHz
- GLONASS L1, 1598.0625 ~ 1605.375 MHz
- GALILEO E1, 1575.42 MHz
- Acquisition: -148 dBm, cold start
- Reacquisition: -163 dBm Hot start
- Tracking: -165 dBm
- SV Number:
- GPS: #1~32
- GLONASS: #65~96
- GALILEO: #201~253
- TTFF (No. of SVs>4, C/N>40 dB, PDop<1.5):
- Hot start: 1 second typical
- Warm start: 33 seconds typical
- Cold start: 35 seconds typical, 60 seconds Max
- Position Accuracy:
- Without aid: 3.0 m (50% CEP)
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)): 2.5 m (50% CEP)
- Velocity Accuracy:
- Without aid: 0.1 m/s²
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)): 0.05 m/s
- Timing Accuracy (1PPS Output): ±10 ns RMS
- Altitude: Maximum 18,000 m (60,000 feet)
- Velocity: Maximum 515 m/s (1000 knots)
- Acceleration: Maximum 4G
- Update Rate: 1 Hz (default), maximum 10 Hz
- Interface: 2 Uarts
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps (default)
- DGPS: SBAS(defult) (QZSS, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- AGPS: Support
- Power Supply: VCC 3.0 V to 4.3 V, VBACKUP: 2.0 V to 4.3 V
- Current Consumption @ 3.3 V, 1 Hz Update Rate: GPS+GLONASS 35 mA acquisition, 29 mA tracking
- Backup Power Consumption @ 3 V: 7 µA TYP.
- Working Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Dimension: 11.5 x 13 x 2.1 mm, SMD
- Weight: 1 g
- 1 x Gmm-g6 GNSS module
- Manufacturer's name: GlobalTop
- Manufacturer's item name(s): Gmm-g3 GNSS Module
- Manufacturer's item code(s): Gmm-g3
As a GlobalTop distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order.