|Fino a 9||€ 12,48 (€ 15,23) *|
|Da 10||€ 11,89 (€ 14,51) *|
|Da 25||€ 11,50 (€ 14,03) *|
|Da 50||€ 11,30 (€ 13,79) *|
|Da 100||€ 10,71 (€ 13,07) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100015
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100015 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: GlobalTop Technology
- Codice produttore: 5811111P07
- A magazzino: 10
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
GlobalTop’s GPS+Glonass dual system receiver module Gms-g6 is a compact in size with built-in patch antenna. It utilizes MediaTek's new generation GNSS chipset "MT3333" supporting various location and navigation applications including autonomous GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, SBAS, DGPS (RTCM) and AGPS. Up to 210 PRN channels with 99 search channels and 33 simultaneous tracking channels are supported.
This brand new GPS+Glonass module stands out at a much lower power consumption than those in the Gms-g series while retains the same level of performance (23mA at tracking and 29mA at acquisition).
- GNSS Solution (new generation GNSS Chipset MTK MT3333): support up to 210 PRN /33 tracking/ 99 acquisition-channel; GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO (on request) receiver
- DGPS: SBAS(defult) (QZSS, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- AGPS Support for Fast TTFF (EPO Enable 7 days/ 14 days) (Offline Mode & Host Aiding Mode)
- High accuracy 1-PPS timing support for Timing Applications (10 ns jitter RMS)
- Patch Antenna
- Power Supply: VCC 3.0 V to 4.3 V, VBACKUP: 2.0 V to 4.3 V.
- GPS+GLONASS Consumption current(@3.3 V):
- Acquisition for GPS+GLONASS: 29 mA Typical
- Tracking for GPS+GLONASS: 20 mA Typical
- Position Accuracy:
- Without aid: 3.0 m (50% CEP)
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)): 2.5 m (50% CEP)
- Velocity Accuracy:
- Without aid: 0.1 m/s;
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)): 0.05 m/s
- EASY (note2): Self-Generated Orbit Prediction for instant positioning fix.
- AlwaysLocate (note2) Intelligent Algorithm (Advance Power Periodic Mode) for power saving.
- Logger function Embedded (note2)
- Gtop Firmware Customization Services
- Ultra-High Sensitivity:
- Acquisition: -148 dBm, cold start
- Reacquisition: -163 dBm Hot start
- Tracking: -165 dBm
- Time-to-First Fix TTFF (No. of SV 4, C/N 40dB, PDop 1.5):
- Hot start: 1 second typical
- Warm start: 33 seconds typical
- Cold start: 35 seconds typical, 60 seconds Max
- High Update Rate: 1 Hz (standard) up to 10 Hz (note1)
- 12 multi-tone active interference canceller (note2) (ISSCC 2011 Award -Section 26.5)
- Interface: 2 Uart, Baud Rate: 9600 bps (default)
- Altitude: Maximum 18,000 m (60,000 feet)
- Velocity: Maximum 515 m/s (1000 knots)
- Acceleration: Maximum 4G
- Working Temperature: -40 C to +85 C
- Dimension: 16 x 16 x 6.8 mm; SMD
- Weight: 1 g
- E911, RoHS, REACH compliant
- CE, FCC Certification
Note 1: SBAS can only be enabled when update rate is less than or equal to 5Hz.
Note 2: Some features need special firmware or command programmed by customer, please refer to G-top documents, PMTK command List and Firmware check list.
- 1 x Gms-g6 GNSS Module
- Manufacturer's name: GlobalTop
- Manufacturer's item name(s): Gms-g6 GNSS Module
- Manufacturer's item code(s): Gms-g6
- Manufacturer's part page(s): here
- Software services: here
As a GlobalTop distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order.