Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100018
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100018 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: SystemBase
- Codice produttore: CS-12NDC-MINI
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 4 giorni lavorativi
The NEW CS-428/9AT mini2 converts RS232 signals to RS422 or RS485 and is the smallest converter available on the market. It is a fast and efficient solution to overcome distant limitations of RS232 or for connecting to industrial devices with an RS422-RS485 interface. No additional software is required for operation. With an easily accessible DIP switch you can configure the interface for RS422 or RS485. The CS-428/9AT mini2 is fully compatible with the serial COM port on your PC.
|maximum communication speed||115.2 kbit/s||921.6 kbit/s|
|operating temperature range||0 to +55 °C||-40 to +85 °C|
|status||out of production||in production|
Auto RTS Control (Auto Toggling)
The NEW CS-428/9AT mini2 has a built-in hardware feature that performs automatic toggling to prevent devices from sending data simultaneously. This operation is crucial when multiple devices are connected to prevent electrical collisions that lead to errors and unstable communications.
What is RS485 Echo Mode?
Different from RS485 Non-echo mode, RS485 Echo Mode enables the output signal line to function as the input signal. Therefore, it is not necessary to read the echoed data to confirm whether the data sent crashes with data sent by another device. On CS-428/9AT mini2, all operations are controlled by the hardware so no additional modifications are required to the application program.
- RS232 to RS422/RS485 Converter
- Fully compatible with PC serial COM ports
- Enables the use of external DC power supply (7~12V) Built in Surge Protector
- Communication status can be monitored through LEDs
- DIP Switch for RS422/485 mode
- Female DB9 Connector (RS232) and 5 Pin Terminal Block (RS422/485)
- Max. 10 Device Connectivity for RS422 Multi-Drop Mode
- Max. 32 Device Connectivity for RS485 Mode
- Mode: Asynchronous serial communication
- Speed: Up to 921.6 Kbps
- Distance: Max. 1.2 km, 24 AWG twisted pair cable
- Connector: RS232: DB9 Female (Male: optional), RS422/485: Terminal Block 5P
- Signals: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND for RS232
- Protection: 15 kV Surge Protection for all signals
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark
- RS422 mode: Point-to-Point, Multi-Drop
- RS485 mode: Echo, Non-Echo
- RTS Control: CS-428/9AT : Auto Toggling
- Switch: CS-428/9AT : RS422/485 mode switch
- Power Input: 7 - 12 VDC
- Power Consumption: 0.4 W (33 mA at 12 V)
- LED: Power, TX, RX
- Dimensions: 33.9 x 35.9 x16 mm
- Weight: 21 g
- Enclosure: Plastic
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ 85C (-40-185F) NEW – Industrial Strength!
- Humidity: 5 - 95% Non-Condensing
- Approvals: CE Class A, FCC Class A, RoHS Compliant
- CS-428/9AT-mini2 Converter
- AC Adapter, Input: AC 110/220 V 60Hz, Output: DC 12 V 1000 mA
- manufacturer: SystemBase Co., Ltd.
- part name(s): CS-428/9AT-mini2
- part code(s): CS-428/9AT-mini2
- part page(s): here, community and support site
- archive: here and here
As a SystemBase distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order or any SystemBase product not yet listed on this site.