Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100023
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100023 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-320
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
The Digilent PmodLVLSHFT is a digital logic level shifter. This module is ideal for users who want to supply logic signals following a 3.3V CMOS standard but have an alternate logic level output that is used for other applications such as JTAG programming.
- Digital logic level shifter
- Translates logic signals between two user-supplied voltage levels
- 2×7 JTAG header
- 8 miniature switches to dictate logic level conversion
- Voltage range between 1.8V and 5.5V
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.8 in × 0.8 in (4.6 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- 1 x PmodLVLSHFT
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer's name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): PmodLVLSHFT - Digital Logic Level Shifter
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-320