|Fino a 9||€ 10,26 (€ 12,52) *|
|Da 10||€ 9,78 (€ 11,93) *|
|Da 25||€ 9,46 (€ 11,54) *|
|Da 50||€ 9,30 (€ 11,35) *|
|Da 100||€ 8,81 (€ 10,75) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100025
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100025 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: GlobalTop Technology
- Codice produttore: 5810110A12
- A magazzino: 15
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The GlobalTop FGPMMOSL3C (SL3C) module utilizes the MediaTek new generation GPS Chipset MT3339 that achieves the industry’s highest level of sensitivity (‐165dBm ) and instant Time‐to‐First Fix (TTFF) with lowest power consumption for precise GPS signal processing to give the ultra‐precise positioning under low receptive, high velocity conditions.
With built‐in LNA to reach total NF to 0.7dB customers can relax antenna requirement and don’t need for external LNA. Power management design makes FGPMMOSL3C (SL3C) easily integrated into your system without extra voltage regulator. FGPMMOSL3C (SL3C) allows direct battery connection, no need any external LDO and gives customers plenty of choices for their application circuit.
Up to 12 multi‐tone active interference canceller (ISSCC2011 award), customer can have more flexibility in system design. Supports up to 210 PRN channels with 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels, FGPMMOSL3C (SL3C) supports various location and navigation applications, including autonomous GPS, SBAS ranging (WAAS, EGNO, GAGAN, and MSAS), and AGPS.
FGPMMOSL3C (SL3C) is excellent low power consumption characteristic (acquisition 63mW, tracking 49mW), power sensitive devices, especially portable applications, need not worry about operating time anymore and user can get more fun. Combined with many advanced features including AlwaysLocate™, EASY™, EPO™, and logger function.
- Handheld Device
- Tablet PC/PLB/MID
- M2M application
- Asset management
- Support QZSS satellites (Japan)
- Ultra‐High Sensitivity: ‐165 dBm
- High Update Rate: up to 10Hz (note1)
- 12 multi‐tone active interference canceller (note2) [ISSCC 2011 Award ‐Section 26.5]
- High accuracy 1‐PPS timing support for Timing Applications (10ns jitter)
- AGPS Support for Fast TTFF (EPO™ Enable 7 days/14 days/30 days )
- EASY™ (note2): Self‐Generated Orbit Prediction for instant positioning fix
- AlwaysLocate™ (note2) Intelligent Algorithm (Advance Power Periodic Mode) for power saving
- Logger function Embedded (note2)
- Gtop Firmware Customization Services
- Consumption current (@3.3V):
- Acquisition: 19 mA Typical
- Tracking: 15 mA Typical
- E911, RoHS, REACH compliant
- CE, FCC Certification
- 13.1 x 15.9 x 2.1 mm
note 1: SBAS can only be enabled when update rate is less than or equal to 5Hz.
note2: Some features need special firmware or command programmed by customer, please refer to G‐top “GPS command List”
- manufacturer name: GlobalTop Technology
- manufacturer's part name(s): SL3C
- manufacturer's part code(s): FGPMMOSL3C
- manufacturer's part page(s): here
- documentation archive: here
As a GlobalTop distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order.