|Fino a 9||€ 11,92 (€ 14,54) *|
|Da 10||€ 11,36 (€ 13,86) *|
|Da 25||€ 10,98 (€ 13,40) *|
|Da 50||€ 10,79 (€ 13,16) *|
|Da 100||€ 10,23 (€ 12,48) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100027
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100027 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: GlobalTop Technology
- Codice produttore: 5811101003
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The GlobalTop Gms-g6a module utilizes the MediaTek new generation GNSS Chipset MT3333 that it is the highest level of sensitivity (-165 dBm) and instant Time-to-Firuarst Fix (TTFF) for precise GNSS signal processing give the ultra-precise positioning under low receptive, high velocity conditions.
Gms-g6a is using integrated chip antenna (GNSS). It supports various location and navigation applications, including autonomous GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO (on request), QZSS, SBAS and AGPS.
It support up to 210 PRN channels with 99 search channels and 33 simultaneous tracking channels. Up to 12 multi-tone active interference canceller (ISSCC2011 award), customer can have more flexibility in system design.
Gms-g6a is excellent low power consumption it easier to applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications, need not worry about operating time anymore and user can get more fun.
Gms-g6a, with built-in Chip Antenna requires a special ground plane for reception performance improvement. Ground planes on the both sides of the module enhance the antenna’s efficiency for better GPS signal reception.
Highlights and Features
- 33 tracking/ 99 acquisition-channel GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO receiver
- Supports QZSS, SBAS(WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS) ranging
- Ultra-High Sensitivity: -165 dBm
- High Update Rate: up to 10 Hz (note1)
- 12 multi-tone active interference canceller (note2) (ISSCC 2011 Award -Section 26.5)
- High accuracy 1-PPS timing support for Timing Applications (±10 ns jitter)
- AGPS Support for Fast TTFF (EPO Enable 7 days/ 14 days )
- EASY (note2): Self-Generated Orbit Prediction for instant positioning fix
- AlwaysLocate (note2) Intelligent Algorithm (Advance Power Periodic Mode) for power saving
- Logger function Embedded (note2)
- Gtop Firmware Customization Services
- Consumption current (@ 3.3 V):
- Acquisition for GPS+GLONASS: TBDmA Typical
- Tracking for GPS+GLONASS: TBDmA Typical
- Very thin of 2.1 mm Dimension
- Very lightweight of 1 g Weight
- E911, RoHS, REACH compliant
- CE, FCC Certification
- Built-in Chip Antenna
Note 1: SBAS can only be enabled when update rate is less than or equal to 5Hz.
Note 2: Some features need special firmware or command programmed by customer, please refer to G-top documents “PMTK command List” and “Firmware check list_C39”.
- GNSS Solution: MTK MT3333
- GPS L1, 1575.42 MHz
- GLONASS L1, 1598.0625 ~ 1605.375 MHz
- GALILEO E1, 1575.42 MHz
- Acquisition: -148 dBm, cold start
- Reacquisition: -163 dBm Hot start
- Tracking: -165 dBm
- SV Number:
- GPS: #1~32
- GLONASS: #65~92
- GALILEO: #200~2XX
- TTFF (No. of SVs>4, C/N>40dB, PDop<1.5):
- Hot start: 1 second typical
- Warm start: 33 seconds typical
- Cold start: 35 seconds typical, 60 seconds Max
- Position Accuracy:
- Without aid: 3.0 m (50% CEP)
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)): 2.5 m (50% CEP)
- Velocity Accuracy:
- Without aid: 0.1 m/s²
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)): 0.05 m/s
- Acceleration Accuracy
- Without aid: 0.1 m/s²
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)): 0.05 m/s²
- Timing Accuracy (1PPS Output): ±10 ns RMS
- Altitude Maximum: 18,000 m (60,000 feet)
- Velocity Maximum: 515 m/s (1000 knots)
- Acceleration: Maximum 4G
- Update Rate: 1 Hz (default), maximum 10 Hz
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps (default)
- DGPS: SBAS (defult) (QZSS,WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS,GAGAN)
- AGPS: Support
- Power Supply: VCC 3.0 V to 4.3 V, VBACKUP 2.0 V to 4.3 V
- Current Consumption @ 3.3 V, 1 Hz Update Rate: G
- PS Only TBD mA acquisition, TBD mA tracking
- GPS+GLONASS 35 mA acquisition, 29 mA tracking
- GPS+GALILEO TBD mA acquisition, TBD mA tracking
- Backup Power Consumption @ 3 V: 7 uA TYP.
- Working Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Dimension: 16 x 16 x 2.1 mm, SMD
- Weight: 1g
- 1 x Gms-g6a GNSS module
- Manufacturer's name: GlobalTop
- Manufacturer's item name(s): Gms-g6a GNSS Module
- Manufacturer's item code(s): Gms-g6a
- Manufacturer's part page(s): here
- Software services: here
As a GlobalTop distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order.