Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100028
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100028 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: GlobalTop Technology
- Codice produttore: GMS-B6
- A magazzino: 2
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
GlobalTop’s GPS+ Beidou-2 (also known as COMPASS) dual system receiver module –Gms-g6 is a compact in size with built-in patch antenna. It utilizes MediaTek's new generation GNSS chipset "MT3333" supporting various location and navigation applications including autonomous GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, SBAS, DGPS (RTCM) and AGPS. Up to 210 PRN channels with 99 search channels and 33 simultaneous tracking channels are supported.
While retaining signal reception quality Gms-b6 receiver module is capable of keeping low power consumption in the order of 23mA at tracking and 29mA at acquisition.
- GNSS Solution (new generation GNSS Chipset MTK MT3333): support up to 210 PRN /33 tracking/ 99 acquisition-channel; GPS / GLONASS / Beidou-2 (COMPASS) receiver
- DGPS: SBAS(defult) (QZSS, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- AGPS Support for Fast TTFF (EPO Enable 7 days/ 14 days )
- High accuracy 1-PPS timing support for Timing Applications (10 ns jitter RMS)
- Patch Antenna.
- Power Supply: VCC 3.0 V to 4.3 V, VBACKUP: 2.0 V to 4.3 V.
- GPS+Beidou-2 Consumption current(@3.3 V):
- Acquisition GPS+Beidou-2: 29 mA Typical
- Tracking GPS+Beidou-2: 23 mA Typical
- Position Accuracy:
- Without aid: 3.0 m (50% CEP)
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)): 2.5 m (50% CEP)
- Velocity Accuracy:
- Without aid: 0.1 m/s;
- DGPS (SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)): 0.05 m/s
- EASY (note2): Self-Generated Orbit Prediction for instant positioning fix.
- AlwaysLocate (note2) Intelligent Algorithm (Advance Power Periodic Mode) for power saving.
- Logger function Embedded (note2)
- Gtop Firmware Customization Services
- Ultra-High Sensitivity:
- Acquisition: -148 dBm, cold start
- Reacquisition: -163 dBm Hot start
- Tracking: -165 dBm
- Time-to-First Fix TTFF:
- Hot start: 1 second typical
- Warm start: 33 seconds typical
- Cold start: 35 seconds typical, 60 seconds Max
- High Update Rate: 1 Hz (standard) up to 10 Hz (note1)
- 12 multi-tone active interference canceller (note2) (ISSCC 2011 Award -Section 26.5)
- Interface: 2 Uarts, Baud Rate: 9600 bps (default)
- Altitude: Maximum 18,000 m (60,000 feet)
- Velocity: Maximum 515 m/s (1000 knots)
- Acceleration: Maximum 4G
- Working Temperature: -40 C to +85 C
- Dimension: 16 x 16 x 6.8 mm; SMD
- Weight: 1 g
- E911, RoHS, REACH compliant
- CE, FCC Certification
Note 1: SBAS can only be enabled when update rate is less than or equal to 5Hz.
Note 2: Some features need special firmware or command programmed by customer, please refer to G-top documents, PMTK command List and Firmware check list.
- 1 x Gms-b6 GNSS module
- Manufacturer's name: GlobalTop
- Manufacturer's item name(s): Gms-b6 GNSS Module
- Manufacturer's item code(s): Gms-b6
- Manufacturer's part page(s): here
- Software services: here
As a GlobalTop distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order.