Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100060
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100060 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: SystemBase
- Codice produttore: MULTI-4/USB_RS232
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 4 giorni lavorativi
Easily and quickly add additional serial ports to your system through the USB port. The Multi-4/USB is equipped with SystemBase’s powerful semiconductors to deliver maximum performance up to 921.6Kbps with the world’s leading 256 byte FIFO preventing overrun errors. Combine that with the need for fewer components and you get cost-effective and reliable connections to your serial devices.
The USB to Serial Multiports support most Windows and Linux operating systems and include 15,000 volt surge suppression eliminating blown ports. The Multi-4/USB includes a 4 port panel (top-mount or side-mount) with DB9 connectors and is available in two models, RS232 and RS422-RS485. Simply plug in the USB connector and you have COM ports to connect modems, printers, bar-code scanners or other any serial devices.
The Multi-4/USB plugs into the USB port on your system. The connector panel has four DB9 male connectors and is available with support for either RS232 or RS422-RS485. LEDs next to the connector provide visual communication status of the ports. No additional power supply is required.
Designed into the connector panel is the capability to supply 5V power to an external device by using pin 9 (RI signal line). Note: an external power supply is required for this feature. Power is not drawn from the USB port. This functionality is ideal for connecting low power devices such as barcode readers and receipt printers eliminating the need for an external power supply.
The Multi-4/USB supports revision 2.0 and is compatible with revision 1.1
- BUS Type: USB Specification Revision 2.0
- BUS Speed: Hi Speed(480Mbps)
- Interface: RS232
- Number of Ports: 4 (DB9 Male)
- Speed 921.6 Kbps
- Signal RS232 : TX,RX,DTR,DSR,RTS,CTS,DCD,RI,GND
- Protection 15kV ESD Protector
- Data Bit: 7, 8
- Stop Bit: 1, 2
- Parity Bit: None, Even, Odd
- Data Flow: Control RTS/CTS, XON/XOF
- OS: Windows CE/XP/2003/Vista/7/2K8, Linux kernel 2.4, 2.6, 3.0, MAC OS X
- Dimensions : 189 X 39 X 16.3 mm
- Connector: DB9 Male Connector 4EA
- Length of Cable: 60 cm
- Power Consumption: 400mA@5V
- Approvals Type: KCC, CE, FCC
- manufacturer: SystemBase Co., Ltd.
- part name(s): Multi-4/USB/RS232
- part code(s): Multi-4/USB/RS232
- part page(s): here, community and support site
- archive: here and here
As a SystemBase distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order or any SystemBase product not yet listed on this site.