Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100178
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100178 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-270
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod AMP3
The Pmod AMP3 uses a 2W Class-D audio power amplifier, the Analog Devices SSM2518. Users are able to provide stereo audio through either I2S or TDM at a variety of sampling frequencies. The I2C interface can be used to configure the digital volume and dynamic range control, although the Pmod may also be used in a stand-alone mode without the I2C interface.
- Audio amplifier with left and right channel separation
- Stereo output via two standard 1/8“ (0.32 cm) mono speaker jacks
- Supports common I²S audio formats
- Digitally configurable volume control for each channel
- Dynamic range control
- Stand-alone mode for systems without I²C interface
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5” × 0.8“ (3.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with I²C interface
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod AMP3 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod AMP3: Stereo Power Amplifier
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-270