Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100294
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100294 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-155
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The Basys2 board is a circuit design and implementation platform that anyone can use to gain experience building real digital circuits. Built around a Xilinx Spartan-3E Field Programmable Gate Array and a Atmel AT90USB2 USB controller, the Basys2 board provides complete, ready-to-use hardware suitable for hosting circuits ranging from basic logic devices to complex controllers. A large collection of on-board I/O devices and all required FPGA support circuits are included, so countless designs can be created without the need for any other components.
Four standard expansion connectors allow designs to grow beyond the Basys2 board using breadboards, user-designed circuit boards, or Pmods (Pmods are inexpensive analog and digital I/O modules that offer A/D & D/A conversion, motor drivers, sensor inputs, and many other features). Signals on the 6-pin connectors are protected against ESD damage and short-circuits, ensuring a long operating life in any environment. The Basys2 board works seamlessly with all versions of the Xilinx ISE tools, including the free WebPack. It ships with a USB cable that provides power and a programming interface, so no other power supplies or programming cables are required.
- Xilinx Spartan 3-E FPGA, 100K gate
- FPGA features 18-bit multipliers, 72Kbits of fast dual-port block RAM, and 500MHz+ operation
- USB 2 full-speed port for FPGA configuration and data transfers (using Adept 2.0 software available as a free download)
- XCF02 Platform Flash ROM that stores FPGA configurations indefinitely
- User-settable oscillator frequency (25, 50, and 100 MHz), plus socket for a second oscillator
- Three on-board voltage regulators (1.2V, 2.5V, and 3.3V) that allow use of 3.5V-5.5V external supplies
- 8 LEDs, 4-digit seven-segment display, four pushbuttons, 8 slide switches, PS/2 port, and a 8-bit VGA port
- Four 6-pin headers for user I/Os, and attaching Digilent PMOD accessory circuit boards
- Requires Adept 2.0 or later for operation
- USB port
- Four 6-pin Pmod connectors
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Basys2 Spartan-3E FPGA Board
- 1 x USB Cable for providing power & a programming interface
Overview of Pmods associated with this board.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Basys2 Spartan-3E FPGA Board
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-155
If you are about to order this article with academic pricing from Trenz Electronic and you are located in following countries, please order from your local distributor.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose (General Data Protection Regulation, chapter 6 sentence 1 b) to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing. Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
Please send us the data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after ordering.