Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100310
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100310 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Teltonika
- Codice produttore: FMB920A8GY01
- A magazzino: 24
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Teltonika: FMB920 - Small and smart tracker with microSD card, Bluetooth 3.0 and internal backup battery
Small and smart tracker with micro SD card, Bluetooth v3.0 and internal backup battery.
Integrated Bluetooth enables wireless headset and various other Bluetooth sensors connectivity.
Make phone calls to Your employee via Bluetooth headset. No unauthorized calls anymore! Be sure that your employee is always safe and uses hands free headset instead of phone!
Don’t lose any records with microSD card up to 32 GB!
FMB920 will store all data in microSD card when driving in areas where GSM is not available.
Advanced antitheft system
Prevent your vehicle from theft with advanced antitheft functionality. Combine Auto Geofencing with new Towing detection functionality.
Ultra small case
Easy to install, hard to find! Prevent Your device from unauthorized disconnection using undetachable device cable and backup battery for detecting power disconnections. Dimensions only 79x43x12 mm.
Smart Crash detection
Ensure safety of Your employee with smart Crash detection. Get alarm message immediately after accident, save workers life!
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal GNSS antenna
- DIN – digital input – 1
- AIN - analog input – 1
- DOUT – 1
- Battery – 170mAh Li-ion 3,7V
- Micro SD
- 10 - 30V
- Overvoltage protection
- 1x SIM Card
- USB 2.0 Interface
- NITZ time synch.
- Configuration over Bluetooth
- Bluetooth sensors support
- Ignition detection
- Sleep/Deep sleep
- Overspeeding detection
- Remote Log
- GPRS commands
- Green driving
- Fuel monitoring LLS
- Jamming detection
- NTP time synch.
- SMS event
- Idling detection
- Crash detection
- Trip detection
- Towing detection
- Integrated scenarios
- Remote configuration over SMS
- Offline tracking
- Auto Geofencing
- Voice call
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12(up to 240 kbps)
- GPRS Mobile Station Class B
- SMS (text/data)
- Bluetooth specification V3.0
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals:
- Voice calls over Bluetooth
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth sensors
- Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
- -165 dBM sensitivity
- Hot start <1s
- Warm Start < 25s
- Cold start < 35s
- NMEA-183 protocol
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
- Accuracy < 3m
- 1 Digital Input
- 1 Analog Input
- 1 Digital Open-collector Output (connecting external relays, LED, buzzers etc.)
- Built in accelerometer
- Internal backup battery
- Power supply (+10…+30) V DC with overvoltage protection
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna
- Dimensions 79x43x12 mm.
- Up to 32 GB microSD memory card for up to 275 million records
- Fully controllable digital output via SMS and configurator
- Ultra small and easy to mount in limited access areas case
- Fast first GPS fix
- Real Time tracking
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections for GPRS traffic saving
- Operating in roaming networks by preferred GSM providers list
- Events from I/O elements detection and sending via GPRS or SMS
- Auto Geofencing and T owing Detection for car theft prevention
- Deep Sleep mode (less than 2 mA power consumption)
- Firmware and configuration update via GPRS
- Smart data acquisition mode
- High Quality track even in high density populated urban areas or canyon
- Color Ribbon undetachable cable
- Easy to mount
- High Gain internal GPS / GLONASS and GSM antennas
- 2 status LED
- Crash detection
- Towing detection using accelerometer
- Smart data acquisition based on:
- Ignition or any other I/O events
- Configurable using Secured SMS commands and configurator on PC
- FMB920 Flyer (En)
- FMB920 Flyer (Ru)
- FMB920 User Manual (En)
- FMB900-FMB920 wiring scheme
- How to connect Bluetooth Hands Free adapter to FMB device (En)
- How to connect OBD II Bluetooth Dongle to FMB device (En)
- FMB device debug over Android smartphone (En)