Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100351
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100351 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 290-010
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The GWS Servo can be used for many applications. The most common use of servos is as actuators. Their ability to move with relatively high torque through a path at constant velocity makes them very useful. However, a servo’s limited rotation (~215 degrees in this case) is a barrier to some designs. There is a tradeoff to modifying a servo for continuous rotation. To allow the servo to continuously rotate, the feedback sensor must be disabled, which effectively turns the servo into a high torque, low rpm motor. The speed of the servo’s rotation is controlled with Pulse Width Modulation.
- Provides 0.23 second/60 degree rotation with 47 oz-in of Torque at 4.8V
- Provides 0.18 second/60 degree rotation with 56 oz-in of Torque at 6V
- 3-pin Futaba style connector
- Includes a variety of servo horns, grommets and mounting screws.
- GWS Servo
- Philips screwdriver
- Utility knife
- 1x GWS Servo Kit
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name: GWS Servo Kit
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 290-010
Other Digilent products available on request.