Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100357
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100357 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-194
- A magazzino: 10
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
The PmodWiFi provides Wi-Fi access through the Microchip® MRF24WG0MA Wi-Fi™ radio transceiver module. Users can communicate with the IEEE 802.11g compliant chip through SPI and achieve data rates up to 54 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11-compliant RF transceiver
- Send data at 1 and 2 Mbps up to 400 m
- Serialized unique MAC address
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Radio regulation certification for the US, Canada, Europe and Japan
- Wi-Fi certified
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.7“ × 1.0” (4.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A
Scope of Delivery
- PmodWiFi - 802.11 b/g/n WiFi Interface
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: PmodWiFi - 802.11b WiFi Interface
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-194