Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100397
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100397 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 240-037
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The IR Range Sensor is a great way to add range detection to robotic projects that use Cerebot boards. The sensor detects reflective objects 10 to 80 cm away.
The sensor connects to the ADC found on all Cerebot boards. The cable maps the output pins to a 3-pin connector. The yellow wire is for the analog output signal. The pin should be connected to the analog-to-digital converter (ADC) on your microcontroller. The red wire is the Vcc power supply to the sensor and is diode-protected against reverse polarization. The black wire should be connected to the ground of the ADC.
Note: The Cerebot MX-series boards require a PmodCON3 to access the Futaba-style connectors on the analog ports. The PmodCON3 exposes four ADC analog channels to the connectors. The PmodCON3 can be used on any Pmod header with ADC analog pins.
- Measuring range: 10 - 80 cm
- Current consumption: 30mA typical
- Supply voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 V
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x IR Range Sensor
- includes 10" 3-wire cable
Recommended / Required Hardware
- Cerebot boards
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: IR Range Sensor
- Manufacturer's article number: 240-037