Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100401
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100401 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-297
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The chipKIT MX3 is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX320F128H, a member of the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with Digilents line of Pmod peripheral modules, and is suitable for use with the Microchip MPLAB IDE tools. The chipKIT MX3 is also compatible for use with the chipKIT MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32 based system compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources.
The chipKIT MX3 is designed to be easy to use and suitable for use by anyone from beginners to advanced users for experimenting with electronics and embedded control systems. It is intended to be used with either the Multi-Platform IDE, (modified Arduino IDE), MPIDE, or the Microchip MPLAB IDE. The kit contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications using the MPIDE. In order to use the MPLAB IDE, an additional programming/debugging device, such as a Microchip PICkit3 is required.
The chipKIT MX3 provides 42 I/O pins that support a number of peripheral functions, such as UART, SPI and I2C ports as well as five pulse width modulated outputs and five external interrupt inputs. Eleven of the I/O pins can be used as analog inputs in addition to their use as digital inputs and outputs.
The chipKIT MX3 can be powered via USB, or an external power supply that may be either an AC-DC power adapter, or batteries.
The use of this board with MPIDE requires a common USB A to mini-B cable, which is not included.
Microchip PIC32 32-bit MIPS processor (PIC32MX320F128H)
- 128K Flash, 16K RAM
- 80 Mhz maximum operating frequency
- 42 I/O pins
- 12 analog inputs
- Designed for use with the chipKIT MPIDE development environment, a PIC32-based system compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources.
- Provides the Arduino community with access to a 32-bit PIC microprocessor as well as our library of Pmod peripheral modules
- Suitable for use by anyone from beginners to advanced users
- Can also be programmed with the MPLAB IDE (along with an addition programmer/debugger, such as the Microchip PICkit3)
- 5 x 12-pin Pmod headers
- I2C connector
-USB port for programming
- Programming: Program using MPIDE or MPLAB IDE (along with an addition programmer/debugger, such as the Microchip PICkit3)
1 x chipKIT MX3
Recommended / Required Hardware
USB host port
USB A to mini-B cable
AC-DC power adapter
PG164130 PICkit 3 In-Circuit Debugger
Recommended / Required Software
Microchip MPLAB IDE
Here you will find an overview of Pmods associated with this board.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): chipKIT MX3
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-297
- Product Page at Digilent Inc.
- chipKIT MPIDE
- Microchip MPLAB IDE
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
Other Digilent products available on request.