Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100402
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100402 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-295
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The chipKIT Pro MX4 is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX460F512L, a member of the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with Digilents line of Pmod peripheral modules, and is suitable for use with the Microchip MPLAB IDE tools. The chipKIT Pro MX4 is also compatible for use with the chipKIT MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32 based system compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources.
The chipKIT Pro MX4 is designed to be easy to use and suitable for use by anyone from beginners to advanced users for experimenting with electronics and embedded control systems. A built in programming/debugging circuit compatible with the Microchip MPLAB IDE is provided on the board, so no additional hardware is required for use with MPLAB. The kit contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications using either the MPLAB IDE or the MPIDE.
The chipKIT Pro MX4 provides 74 I/O pins that support a number of peripheral functions, such as USB controller, UART, SPI and I2C ports as well as five pulse width modulated outputs and five external interrupt inputs. Fifteen of the I/O pins can be used as analog inputs in addition to their use as digital inputs and outputs.
The chipKIT Pro MX4 can be powered via USB, or an external power supply that may be either an AC-DC power adapter, or batteries.
- Microchip PIC32 32-bit MIPS processor (PIC32MX460F512L)
512 KB internal program flash memory
32 KB internal SRAM memory
USB 2.0 compliant full-speed On-The-Go (OTG) controller with dedicated DMA channel
Two serial peripheral interfaces (SPI)
Two UART serial interfaces
Two I2C serial interfaces
Five 16-bit timer/counters
Five timer capture inputs
Five compare/PWM outputs
Sixteen 10-bit analog inputs
Two analog comparators
- Designed for use with the chipKIT MPIDE development environment, a PIC32-based system compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources.
- Provides the Arduino community with access to a 32-bit PIC microprocessor as well as our library of Pmod peripheral modules.
- Can also be programmed with the MPLAB IDE (along with an addition programmer/debugger, such as the Microchip PICkit3)
- Programming: Program using MPIDE or MPLAB IDE (along with an addition programmer/debugger, such as the Microchip PICkit3)
- 9 x 12-pin Pmod™ headers
- 8 x hobby R/C servo connectors
- 2 x I2C ports
- 1 x SPI port
- 1 x USB Debug port for prog./debug with MPLAB
- 1 x USB Serial port for use with MPIDE for prog./comm. OR with MPLAB for simple communication
- 1 x USB 2.0 On-The-Go (OTG)/Device port
- 1 x USB 2.0 Host port
Scope of delivery
- 1 x chipKIT Pro MX4
Recommended / Required Hardware
- USB host port
- USB A to mini-B cable
- AC-DC power adapter
Recommended / Required Software
- chipKIT MPIDE
- Microchip MPLAB IDE
Here you will find an overview of Pmods associated with this board.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: chipKIT Pro MX4 : Embedded Systems Trainer Board
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-295
- Product Page at Digilent Inc.
Microchip MPLAB IDE
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum