Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100414
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100414 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-244
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
A Complete Analog Design Kit for the Price of a Textbook
The Digilent Analog Discovery design kit, developed in conjunction with Analog Devices Inc., is the first in a new line of all-in-one analog design kits that will enable engineering students to quickly and easily experiment with advanced technologies and build and test real-world, functional analog design circuits anytime, anywhere - right on their PCs. For the price of a textbook, students can purchase a low-cost analog hardware development platform and components, with access to downloadable teaching materials, reference designs and lab projects to design and implement analog circuits as a supplement to their core engineering curriculum.
Engineering schools have traditionally had to build and maintain centralized teaching labs. These labs, with their specialized equipment and trained lab assistants, are expensive and hard to maintain. With the Analog Discovery design kit, we're helping schools build distributed labs - labs that can be found in dorm rooms, cafeterias, libraries - anywhere students want to work.
- AD9648 dual, 14-bit, 105 MSPS, 1.8 V dual analog-to-digital converter
- 2-channel differential (1 MΩ, 24 pF), ±20 V max
- 250 μV to 5 V/division with variable gain settings
- 50 MSPS, 5 MHz bandwidth, up to 16k points/channel record length
- AD9717 dual, 14-bit, 125 MSPS, low power digital-to-analog converter
- 2-channel, single-ended, arbitrary waves up to ±4 V
- 50 MSPS, 5 MHz bandwidth, up to 16k samples/channel
- Standard and user-defined waveforms
- Sweeps, envelopes, AM and FM modulation
- 2 fixed +4.5 V (+50 mA) and 4.5 V (+50 mA)
- 16 signals shared between logic analyzer, pattern generator, and discrete I/O devices
- 100 MSPS, buffer size is 4k transitions per pin
- Crosstriggering with scope channels
- USB powered; all needed cables included
- High-speed USB2 interface for fast data transfer
- Waveform Generator output can be played on stereo audio jack
- Two external trigger pins can link triggers across multiple devices
- Cross triggering between instruments
- Help screens, including contextual help
- New! Supported by MATLAB and the MATLAB student edition
- Instruments and workspaces can be individually configured; configurations can be exported
Scope of delivery
- Analog Discovery scope & logic analyzer
- Custom Digilent hardshell plastic case with protective foam
- 2x15 signal cable assembly (flywires)
- USB A to micro-B cable
- Ferrite choke/bead
A Digilent WaveForms SDK (software development kit) is available for GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows (Windows XP and newer, including Windows 10) for free.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Analog Discovery Developed with Analog Devices
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-244
If you are about to order this article with academic pricing from Trenz Electronic and you are located in following countries, please order from your local distributor.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose (General Data Protection Regulation, chapter 6 sentence 1 b) to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing. Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
Please send us the data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after ordering.