Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100416
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100416 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-248
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
ZedBoard is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq-7000 Extensible Processing Platform (EPP). This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux, Android, Windows or other OS/RTOSbased design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access.
Take advantage of the Zynq-7000 EPPs tightly coupled ARM processing system and 7 series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard. The ZedBoard kit is supported by the www.zedboard.org community website where users can collaborate with other engineers also working on Zynq designs.
- Zynq-7000 EPP XC7Z020-CLG484-1
- 512 MB DDR3
- 256 Mb Quad-SPI Flash
- 4 GB SD card
- Onboard USB-JTAG Programming
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB OTG 2.0 and USB-UART
- PS & PL I/O expansion (FMC, Pmod, XADC)
- Multiple displays (1080p HDMI, 8-bit VGA, 128 x 32 OLED)
- I2S Audio CODEC
- Video processing
- Motor control
- Software acceleration
- Linux/Android/RTOS development
- Embedded ARM processing
- General Zynq-7000 EPP prototyping
The Xilinx ZYNQ Training Video-Book, will contain a series of Videos through which we will make the audience familiar with the architecture of the ZYNQ device. Then, we will teach how one can design embedded systems for the ZYNQ using the Vivado environment.
The UK adapter is not included in the power supply.
- Avnet ZedBoard 7020 baseboard
- 12 V AC/DC power supply
- 4 GB SD Card
- Micro-USB cable
- USB Adapter: Male Micro-B to Female Standard-A
- Getting Started Guide
- Installation CD with Vivado Design Suite
Here you will find an overview of Pmods associated with this board.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer part name: ZedBoard Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board
- Manufacturer part code: 410-248
- Product page at Digilent Inc.
- Support Forum
- Further informations and product support http://www.zedboard.org/
- www.zedboard.org community
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
and at best the professor's name and email address.
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose
(German Federal Data Protection Act, third chapter, §28, paragraph 1, sentence 1, item 1)
to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing.