Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100416
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100416 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-248
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
ZedBoard is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq-7000 all programmable SoC (AP SoC). This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux, Android, Windows or other OS/RTOS based design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access.
Take advantage of the Zynq-7000 AP SoCs tightly coupled ARM processing system and 7-series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard. Target applications include video processing, reconfigurable computing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, exploring RISC processors (ARM), and general Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping. The ZedBoard kit is supported by the www.zedboard.org community website where users can collaborate with other engineers also working on Zynq designs.
- Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484
- Dual-core ARM Cortex™-A9
- 512 MB DDR3
- 256 Mb Quad-SPI Flash
- 4 GB SD card
- Onboard USB-JTAG Programming
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB OTG 2.0 and USB-UART
- PS & PL I/O expansion (FMC, Pmod, XADC)
- Multiple displays (1080p HDMI, 8-bit VGA, 128 x 32 OLED)
- Video processing
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Motor control
- Software acceleration
- Linux/Android/RTOS development
- Embedded ARM processing
- General Zynq-7000 EPP prototyping
The Xilinx ZYNQ Training Video-Book, will contain a series of Videos through which we will make the audience familiar with the architecture of the ZYNQ device. Then, we will teach how one can design embedded systems for the ZYNQ using the Vivado environment.
Scope of Delivery
The UK adapter is not included in the power supply.
- Avnet ZedBoard 7020 baseboard
- 12 V AC/DC power supply
- 4 GB SD Card
- Micro-USB cable
- USB Adapter: Male Micro-B to Female Standard-A
- Getting Started Guide
Here you will find an overview of Pmods associated with this board.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: ZedBoard Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-248
- Product page at Digilent Inc.
- Support Forum
- Further informations and product support http://www.zedboard.org/
- www.zedboard.org community
If you are about to order this article with academic pricing from Trenz Electronic and you are located in following countries, please order from your local distributor.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose (General Data Protection Regulation, chapter 6 sentence 1 b) to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing. Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
Please send us the data by e-mail to email@example.com after ordering.