Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100421
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100421 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-231
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The chipKIT WiFi Shield is an interface board designed for use with Digilents chipKIT line of microcontroller boards such as the Uno32, uC32, or Max32. The chipKIT line is a family of microcontroller boards based on the high performance Microchip PIC32 family of microcontrollers.
The WiFi Shield makes use of the Microchip MRF24WB0MA WiFi module and provides chipKIT microcontroller boards the ability to connect to and communicate via IEEE 802.11 compatible wireless networks.
The WiFi Shield is intended for use with the Digilent network libraries, DNETcK and DWIFIcK, available for free download from the Digilent web site. These libraries make use of, and include a custom version of the Microchip Applications Library licensed from Microchip.
The WiFi Shield also provides a micro-SD card connector for use with micro-SD flash memory cards. The chipKIT MPIDE SD library can be used to read/write files stored on the micro-SD card.
- IC: Microchip MRF24WB0MA WiFi Module
- IEEE 802.11b-compliant RF transceiver
- Serialized unique MAC address
- 1 and 2 Mbps data rates
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n-compatible
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Range: up to 400 m (1300 ft.)
- Radio regulation certification for the United States (FCC), Canada (IC), Europe (ETSI), and Japan (ARIB)
- Wi-Fi certified (WFA ID: WFA7150)
- Micro SD card connector
- Four LEDs
- 1 x chipKit WiFi Shield
- Digilents chipKIT line of microcontroller boards such as the Uno32, uC32, or Max32
- micro-SD flash memory cards
- Digilent network libraries, DNETcK and DWIFIcK, available for free download from the Digilent website
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): chipKit WiFi Shield
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-231
Other Digilent products available on request.