Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100426
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100426 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-242
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
The chipKIT PGM is a simple, low cost, module that supports in-system programming and debugging of applications written for Microchip PIC based microcontroller boards such as the chipKIT and Cerebot boards.
The chipKIT PGM is designed to work with the MPLAB and MPLAB X development environments available from Microchip. This allows the chipKIT boards, for example, to be used as a more traditional microcontroller development platform using the professional tools available from Microchip.
The chipKIT PGM can also be used to enable in-system debugging of sketches developed using the Arduino compatible MPIDE development environment.
Need help choosing a board? Let us help you with a Programming Solutions Comparison table!
- Provides in-system programming and debugging for Microchip PIC-based microcontroller boards
- Intended for use with the chipKIT Max32, Uno32, uC32, and the Cerebot MX3cK
- Designed to work with the MPLAB and MPLAB X development environments available from Microchip
- Can also be used to enable in-system debugging of sketches developed using the Arduino-compatible MPIDE development environment
- Comes with a USB A-MiniB cable and a right-angle 6 pin header
- 1x chipKIT PGM
- USB host port
- Microchip PIC based microcontroller boards such as the chipKIT and Cerebot boards
- MPLAB and MPLAB X development environments
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): chipKIT PGM Programmer/Debugger
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-242
Other Digilent products available on request.