Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100444
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100444 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: MYIR
- Codice produttore: MY-CAPE001
- A magazzino: 4
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
The Z-turn IO Cape is an IO extension board designed specially for MYIR's Z-turn Board which is a Xilinx Zynq-based Single Board Computer. User can bring out many peripherals and signals like ADC, GPIO, LCD and camera interfaces to help you explore more functions from the Z-turn Board.
Key Features Z-turn Board
- I/O: I/O Function, reused with LCD pins, it can be used as GPIO if don't use LCD
- LCD/Touch screen: Can connect with MYIR's 4.3-inch and 7-inch LCD Modules16MB QSPI Flash
- Camera: J2 interface
- Pmod: 3 x Pmod interfaces, can be used for connecting with some common Pmod modules
- ADC: 1 x ADC (can be differential signals), extended 4 IOs of PS unit
- Dimensions: 102mm x 88mm
- Power Input:
PS IO: 3.3V
PL IO: 3.3V
- ADC Input: 0~1.8V
- 1 x Z-turn IO Cape
- Manufacturer name: MYIR Make Your Idea Real
- Manufacturer part name: Z-turn IO Cape
- Manufacturer part code: MY-CAPE001