Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100446
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100446 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-280
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The chipKIT DP32 is a chipKIT/MPIDE compatible prototyping and project development board from Digilent. It combines the power of the Microchip PIC32MX250F128B with a wire wrap prototyping area, provision for an EEPROM non-volatile memory, and analog temperature sensor, a potentiometer, buttons and LEDs in a single board. The mounting hole footprint on the board is designed to fit in the Hammond 1591XXSSBK project box.
The DP32 takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX250F128B microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 40 Mhz, 128K of flash program memory and 32K of SRAM data memory. It is suitable for building projects directly on the board utilizing the provided prototyping area, but the it can also be used as a device programmer to program the microcontrollers for inclusion in custom built projects.
The DP32 can be programmed using the Multi-Platform Integrated Development Environment, MPIDE, an environment based on the open source Arduino IDE modified to support the PIC32 microcontroller. The board provides everything needed to start developing embedded applications using the MPIDE.
The DP32 is also fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB IDE. To develop embedded applications using MPLAB, a separate device programmer/debugger, such as the Digilent chipKIT PGM or the Microchip PICkit3 is required.
- Microchip PIC32MX250F128B microcontroller
40/50 MHz 32-bit MIPS
- 5-12 Volt recommended operating voltage
- 19 available I/O pins
- Up to 9 analog inputs
- 1 Potentiometer connected to an analog input
- Four user LEDs
- Two user push buttons
- Wirewrap prototype area
- Provision for an SPI EEPROM and an analog temperature sensor
- Mounting Hole compatible with Hammond 1591XXSSBK project box
- Application development using an environment based on the original Arduino IDE modified to support PIC32 that also still supports the original Arduino line. Compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources.
- 1x chipKIT DP32 Prototyping Platform
- USB host port
- chipKIT PGM Programmer/Debugger for development of embedded applications using MPLAB
- Microchip MPLAB IDE
- Original Arduino IDE modified to support PIC32
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): chipKIT DP32 Prototyping Platform
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-280
Other Digilent products available on request.