Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100454
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100454 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-273
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The chipKIT WF32 is based on the popular Arduino open-source hardware prototyping platform and adds the performance of the Microchip PIC32 microcontroller. The WF32 is the first board from Digilent to have a WiFi MRF24 and SD card on the board both with dedicated signals. The WF32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX695F512L microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80 Mhz, 512K of flash program memory, and 128K of SRAM data memory. The WF32 can be programmed using the Multi-Platform Integrated Development Environment (MPIDE), an environment based on the original Arduino IDE, modified to support PIC32. It contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications. The WF32 features a USB serial port interface for connection to the MPIDE and can be powered via USB or by an external power supply. In addition, the WF32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB IDE and works with all MPLAB compatible in-system programmer/debuggers, such as the Microchip PICkit3 or the Digilent chipKIT PGM. The WF32 is easy to use and suitable for both beginners and advanced users experimenting with electronics and embedded control systems.
- Microchip PIC32MX695F512L microcontroller (80 Mhz 32-bit MIPS, 512K Flash, 128K SRAM)
- Microchip MRF24WG0MA WiFi module
- Micro SD card connector
- USB 2.0 OTG controller with A and micro-AB connectors
- 43 available I/O pins
- Four user LEDs
- PC connection uses a USB A > mini B cable (not included)
- 12 analog inputs
- 3.3 V operating voltage
- 80 Mhz operating frequency
- 7 V to 15 V input voltage (recommended)
- 30 V input voltage (maximum)
- 0 V to 3.3 V analog input voltage range
- High efficiency, switching 3.3 V power supply providing low power operation
- 1x chipKIT WF32
- USB host port
- Microchip MPIDE
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name: chipKIT WF32
- Manufacturer's part code: 410-273
Other Digilent products available on request.