Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100455
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100455 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-269
- A magazzino: 7
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The chipKIT Cmod is a chipKIT/MPIDE compatible board from Digilent. It combines a Microchip PIC32MX150F128D microcontroller with a convenient 600-mil, 40-pin DIP package and two Digilent Pmod connectors. Digilents Cmod boards are ideally suited for breadboards or other prototype circuit designs where the use of small surface mount packages is impractical.
The chipKIT Cmod takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX150F128D microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 40 Mhz, 128K of flash memory, and 32K of SRAM data memory.
The chipKIT Cmod can be programmed using the Multi-Platform Integrated Development Environment, MPIDE, an environment based on the open source Arduino IDE modified to support the PIC32 microcontroller. The board provides everything needed to start developing embedded applications using the MPIDE.
The chipKIT Cmod is also fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB® IDE. To develop embedded applications using MPLAB®, a separate device programmer/debugger, such as the Digilent chipKIT PGM or the Microchip PICkit3 is required.
- Microchip PIC32MX150F128D microcontroller (40/50 Mhz 32-bit MIPS, 128K Flash, 32K SRAM)
- Convenient 600-mil, 2x20-pin DIP package
- 5 V 12 V recommended operating voltage
- 33 available I/O pins
- Two user LEDs
- PC connection uses a USB A to micro B cable (not included)
- 13 analog inputs
- 3.3 V operating voltage
- Two Pmod connectors for Digilent peripheral module boards
- 1x chipKIT CMOD
- USB host port
- Microchip MPIDE
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name: chipKIT CMOD
- Manufacturer's part code: 410-269
Other Digilent products available on request.