Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100463
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100463 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 6015-410-001
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The NetFPGA-1G-CML is a versatile, low cost network hardware development platform featuring a Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K325T FPGA and includes four Ethernet interfaces capable of negotiating up to 1 GB/s connections. 512 MB of 800 MHz DDR3 can support high-throughput packet buffering while 4.5 MB of QDRII+ can maintain low-latency access to high demand data, like routing tables. Rapid boot configuration is supported by a 128 MB BPI Flash, which is also available for non-volatile storage applications. The standard PCIe form factor supports high speed x4 Gen 2 interfacing. The FMC carrier connector provides a convenient expansion interface for extending card functionality via Select I/O and GTX serial interfaces. The FMC connector can support SATA-II data rates for network storage applications. The FMC connector can also be used to extend functionality via a wide variety of other cards designed for communication, measurement, and control.
The NetFPGA-1G-CML is designed to support the Stanford NetFPGA architecture with reference designs available through the NetFPGA GitHub Organization (http://www.github.com/cmlab/netfpga-1g-cml/wiki). It is fully compatible with Xilinx Vivado and ISE Design Suites as well as the Xilinx SDK for embedded software design.
- Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K325T-1FFG676 FPGA
- Low-jitter 200 MHz oscillator
- Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHYs with RGMII
- X4 Gen 2 PCI Express
- X16 4.5 MB QDRII+ static RAM (450 MHz)
- X8 512 MB DDR3 dynamic RAM (800 MHz)
- 1-Gbit BPI Flash
- SD card slot
- 32-bit PIC microcontroller
- USB microcontroller
- Real time clock
- Crypto-authentication chip
- High pin count FMC connector (VITA 57) with 100 Select-IO and 4 GTX serial pairs
- Two Pmod connectors
- Four on-board LEDs and four onboard general-purpose buttons
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x NetFPGA-1G-CML FPGA Development Board Academic
- PCIe-Slot (high speed x4 Gen 2)
- FMC Cards
- Pmods (Peripheral Modules)
- Download Vivado WebPACK Edition
- Xilinx SDK for embedded software design
Overview of Pmods associated with this board.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: NetFPGA-1G-CML Kintex-7 FPGA Development Board
- Manufacturer's article number: 6015-410-001
If you are about to order this article with academic pricing from Trenz Electronic and you are located in following countries, please order from your local distributor.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose (General Data Protection Regulation, chapter 6 sentence 1 b) to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing. Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
Please send us the data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after ordering.