Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100464
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100464 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 6015-410-001
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The NetFPGA-1G-CML is a versatile, low cost network hardware development platform featuring a Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K325T FPGA and includes four Ethernet interfaces capable of negotiating up to 1 GB/s connections. 512 MB of 800 MHz DDR3 can support high-throughput packet buffering while 4.5 MB of QDRII+ can maintain low-latency access to high demand data, like routing tables. Rapid boot configuration is supported by a 128 MB BPI Flash, which is also available for non-volatile storage applications. The standard PCIe form factor supports high speed x4 Gen 2 interfacing. The FMC carrier connector provides a convenient expansion interface for extending card functionality via Select I/O and GTX serial interfaces. The FMC connector can support SATA-II data rates for network storage applications. The FMC connector can also be used to extend functionality via a wide variety of other cards designed for communication, measurement, and control.
The NetFPGA-1G-CML is designed to support the Stanford NetFPGA architecture with reference designs available through the NetFPGA GitHub Organization (http://www.github.com/cmlab/netfpga-1g-cml/wiki). It is fully compatible with Xilinx Vivado and ISE Design Suites as well as the Xilinx SDK for embedded software design.
- Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K325T-1FFG676 FPGA
- Low-jitter 200 MHz oscillator
- Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHYs with RGMII
- X4 Gen 2 PCI Express
- X16 4.5 MB QDRII+ static RAM (450 MHz)
- X8 512 MB DDR3 dynamic RAM (800 MHz)
- 1-Gbit BPI Flash
- SD card slot
- 32-bit PIC microcontroller
- USB microcontroller
- Real time clock
- Crypto-authentication chip
- High pin count FMC connector (VITA 57) with 100 Select-IO and 4 GTX serial pairs
- Two Pmod connectors
- Four on-board LEDs and four onboard general-purpose buttons
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x NetFPGA-1G-CML FPGA Development Board
- PCIe-Slot (high speed x4 Gen 2)
- FMC Cards
- Pmods (Peripheral Modules)
- Download Vivado WebPACK Edition
- Xilinx SDK for embedded software design
Overview Pmods by Digilent Inc. sorted after their name, Bus, logic level and specification version.
Pmods are designed to plug directly into Pmod host ports that adhere to the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification. Additionally, the Digilent Pmod Standard lays out guidelines for form factor, communication protocols and access to a target audience through reference manuals, code examples, user guides, and technical support.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: NetFPGA-1G-CML Kintex-7 FPGA Development Board
- Manufacturer's article number: 6015-410-001