Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100468
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100468 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 380-059
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
chipKIT Pi (Designed for Raspberry Pi) is the latest Arduino compatible chipKIT platform from Microchip and element14. It features a 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller in a prototyping-friendly, low pin count SPDIP package. The PIC32's performance, memory and integrated peripherals allow users to create applications including touch sensing, audio processing and advanced control. The board is supported by the free chipKITMulti-Platform IDE (MPIDE) that can be hosted on the Raspberry Pi.
For support, projects, or more information, please visit the element14 website.
- Designed exclusively for the Raspberry Pi and Arduino ecosystems
- Features a Microchip 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller (MCU) in a prototyping-friendly, low pin count SPDIP package
- Supports the chipKIT Multi-Platform IDE (MPIDE)
- MPIDE is open source and compatible with the Arduino programming language and development environment
- Allows users to create, compile and program Arduino sketch-based chipKIT applications within the Raspberry Pi operating system
- Enables the development of 3.3V Arduino compatible applications for the Raspberry Pi using PIC32 MCU
Scope of delivery
- 1 x chipKIT Pi
- USB host port
- Microchip MPIDE
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name:chipKIT Pi
- Manufacturer's article number: 380-059