Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100474
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100474 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-309
- A magazzino: 2
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
This module contains the implementation of the object class that forms a chipKIT/Arduino interface to the Analog Shield functions of the Texas Instrument chipKit/arduino shield.
The Analog Shield was created in collaboration with Stanford University and the TI University Program and is manufactured by Digilent Inc. It was designed to be part of the open source community and reference materials, demo code for the Arduino Uno, files and schematics are included in the collection of Instructables tutorials you can download here.
The origins of the Analog Shield begin with Dr. Gregory Kovacs, professor at Stanford University who wanted to capitalize on the successes his students were having with the Arduino and use that as a bridge into the world of analog electronics. Partnering with the TI University program, his student Bill Esposito worked with TI engineers to create a shield board that could convert an Arduino board into a powerful mixed signal prototyping system. Prof. Kovacs has used this powerful combination to teach his students fundamental concepts such as:
- Quantization and sampling
- Direct digital synthesis
- Analog noise vs Digital noise
The Analog Shield is designed with TI analog technology that provides up to 4 channels of 16-bit analog signal input and output. Also on board are integrated fixed +/-5V and variable +/- 7.5V power supplies.
Included is a small 170 point solderless breadboard that can be affixed to the shield itself for prototyping with through-hole components. The shield was designed and optimized to work with the Arduino Uno* - you can purchase your Uno from various retailers across the USA.
Key parts on the shield:
- ADS8343: 16 bit, 4 channel Analog to Digital converter
- DAC8564: 16 bit, 4 channel Digital to Analog converter
- Variable 7.5V bipolar power supply
- Fixed 5V bipolar power supply
Can be used with:
- TI Analog myPartsKit
- Digilent Electronics Explorer Board
- chipKIT Uno*
- Arduino Uno
- 1x Analog Shield
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer part name: Analog Shield: High-performance Add-on Board for the Arduino Uno
- Manufacturer part code: 410-309
Other Digilent products available on request.