|Fino a 9||€ 159,00 (€ 193,98) *|
|Da 10||€ 143,10 (€ 174,58) *|
|Da 25||€ 135,15 (€ 164,88) *|
|Da 50||€ 127,20 (€ 155,18) *|
|Da 100||€ 119,25 (€ 145,49) *|
|Da 250||€ 111,30 (€ 135,79) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100542
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100542 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0300-01M
- A magazzino: 7
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Powerful industrial grade micromodule contains Spartan-3E FPGA, DDR Memory and USB 2.0 Microcontroller
The FPGA micromodule integrates a leadng-edge Spartan-3E 1200K gates FPGA, an USB2.0 microcontroller, DDR RAM, configuration Flash and power supply on a tiny footprint. A large number of configurable I/Os are provided via shock proof B2B mini-connectors.
Thus, the Micromodule is ideally suited for battery-powered and small-sized applications.
It is intended to be used as an OEM board, or combined with our carrier boards, the micromodule serves as a powerful system widely used for educational and research activities.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
Software for SPI Flash programming over USB, as well as reference designs for high speed data transfer over USB are included.
- Small and ruggedized design
- x16 DDR with up to 666 MByte/s bandwidth
- Supports OPB and MIG DDR cores
- 3 on-board DC-DC converters for high efficiency
- Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA XC3S1200E-4FGG320C
- Cypress FX2 USB2.0 CY7C68013A-56LFXC
- Onboard 125 MHz oscillator for high performance
- 32 MBit SPI Flash for configuration and user data
- 512 MBit Micron DDR
- 104 I/Os + 6 inputs available on B2B connectors
- 2 x 80 pin Hirose DF17 shockproof B2B connectors
- 1 x LED
- 1 x push button
- Power supply input via USB, or B2B
- Programming is implemented via JTAG, SPI or USB. (The required adaptor is not included)
- Size only 40.5 mm x 47.5 mm
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- 1 x TE0300-01M Trenz Electronic Micromodule
Available for download
- User's manuals
- Product brief
- Application notes
- Demo project files
- Schematics and placeplan
- CAD library files
- Data sheets of major components
- JTAG adapter (The onboard USB firmware update is usefull for fieldupdates, but not suitable for development)
- Xilinx ISE WebPACK (free license)
- to modify the reference designs you need the Xilinx Embedded Development Kit
You can find all Xilinx ISE versions here.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.