|Fino a 9||€ 209,00 (€ 254,98) *|
|Da 10||€ 188,10 (€ 229,48) *|
|Da 25||€ 183,92 (€ 224,38) *|
|Da 50||€ 177,65 (€ 216,73) *|
|Da 100||€ 171,38 (€ 209,08) *|
|Da 250||€ 167,20 (€ 203,98) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100546
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100546 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0320-00-EV02IB
- A magazzino: 16
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The FPGA Micromodule integrates a Spartan-3A DSP FPGA, an USB2.0 microcontroller, DDR RAM, configuration Flash and power supply on a tiny footprint. A large number of configurable I/Os are provided via standard B2B connectors.
It is intended to be used as an OEM board, or combined with our carrier boards, the micromodule serves as a powerful system widely used for educational and research activities.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
Software for SPI Flash programming over USB, as well as reference designs for high speed data transfer over USB are included.
- Small and ruggedized design
- x32 DDR with up to 1333 MByte/s bandwidth
- Supports MIG DDR cores
- 3 high current on-board DC-DC converters for high efficiency
- All parts with industrial grade temperature range -40°C - +85°C
- Industrial Xilinx Spartan-3A DSP FPGA XC3SD3400A-4FGG676I
- Cypress FX2 USB2.0 CY7C68013A-56LTXI
- Onboard 100 MHz oscillator for high performance
- Onboard 24 MHz oscillator available to user
- 32 MBit SPI Flash for configuration and user data
- 1 GBit DDR Ram
- 109 I/Os (+ 10 dual-purpose pins) available on B2B connectors
- FPGA configuration via: B2B connector, JTAG port, SPI Flash memory (adapter not included)
- SPI Flash memory programming via: B2B connector, JTAG port, USB bus (adapter not included)
- 2 x 80 pin 1.27 mm standard female headers
- 4 x LED
- 2 x push button
- 8 x DIP switch
- Power supply input via USB connector
- Size only 68 x 48 mm
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- 1 x TE0320-00-EV02IB Trenz Electronic Micromodule
- ISE WebPACK is completely free. ISE Design Suite requires the purchase of a license.
Available for download
- User's manuals
- Product brief
- Application notes
- Demo project files
- Schematics and placeplan
- CAD library files
- Data sheets of major components
- JTAG adapter (The onboard USB firmware update is usefull for fieldupdates, but not suitable for development)
- Xilinx ISE WebPACK (free license)
- To modify the reference designs you need the Xilinx Embedded Development Kit
You can find all Xilinx ISE versions here.
- Manufacturer's article number: TE0320-00-EV02IB
- Trenz Electronic TE0320 Wiki
- Example projects
- Support Forum
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.