Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100592
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100592 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 240-050
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
The Digilent Line-Following Motor Robot Kit (MRK+Line) provides the perfect starting point for those new to robotics, but has the power to be used for advanced designs and applications as well. The MRK pairs our powerful Cerebot MX4cK microcontroller development board with a rugged steel platform and all the motors, wheels, sensors, and other parts needed to build a complete robot. When finished, the MRK+Line can be programmed to follow a dark line on a lightly colored surface. Using your MRK+Lines powerful Cerebot MX4cK microcontroller, youll be able to add all sorts of functionality to your robot. Add some of our extensive line of peripheral modules (Pmods) and you can design almost anything!
Your Cerebot MX4cK can be programmed with either Microchip MPLAB IDE or chipKIT MPIDE. Microchip MPLAB IDE can be downloaded for free from microchip.com. chipKIT MPIDE can be downloaded for free from github.com/chipKIT32/chipKIT32-MAX/downloads.
- Powered by the Cerebot MX4cK
- Includes everything needed to build a fully-functioning robot in no time at all
- Driven by two 1:19 ratio motor/gearboxes
- Includes 4 IROS sensors a PmodLS1 light sensor module for line-following capability
- Rugged metal platform & motor mount with holes on 1/2" centers
- Rugged plastic wheels and drag button
- Line-Following Motor Robot Kit (MRK+Line)
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Line-Following Motor Robot Kit (MRK+Line)
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 240-050
Other Digilent products available on request.