|Fino a 9||€ 99,00 (€ 120,77) *|
|Da 10||€ 89,10 (€ 108,70) *|
|Da 25||€ 84,15 (€ 102,66) *|
|Da 50||€ 79,20 (€ 96,62) *|
|Da 100||€ 74,25 (€ 90,59) *|
|Da 250||€ 69,30 (€ 84,55) *|
|Da 500||€ 64,35 (€ 78,51) *|
|Da 1000||€ 59,40 (€ 72,47) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100627
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100627 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0600-02IN
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The TE0600-02IN is a phase-out model and will be replaced by the new revision TE0600-03IN. Find further informations in the Product Change Notification.
Trenz Electronic GigaBee XC6SLX series are industrial FPGA micromodules integrating a leading-edge Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA, two independent banks of 16-bit-wide 128 MBytes DDR3 SDRAM (optional 2 x 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM in 2 banks), 16 MBytes SPI Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os is provided via robust board-to-board (B2B) connectors.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Cryptographic hardware module
- Digital signal processing
- Embedded educational platform
- Embedded industrial OEM platform
- Embedded system design
- Emulation platforms
- FPGA graphics
- Image processing
- IP (intellectual property) cores
- Low-power design
- Parallel processing
- Rapid prototyping
- Reconfigurable computing
- System-on-Chip (SoC) development
- High performance Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA, depending on model: LX45, LX100 or LX150
- FPGA Design Security Solution
- 2 independent 16-bit-wide 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM
(optional: 2 independent 4 GBit (512 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM in 2 banks)
- 128 MBit (16 MByte) SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- JTAG port (SPI indirect)
- FPGA configuration through:
- B2B connector
- JTAG port
- SPI Flash memory
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- Up to 52 differential, up to 109 single-ended (+ 1 dual-purpose) FPGA I/O pins available on B2B strips
- High-efficiency DC-DC switching regulators
- 100 MHz reference clock signal
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (LX100 or larger)
- 1 user LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA (See model overview below)
- 128 MBit (16 MByte) serial Flash memory with dual/quad SPI interface
- 48-bit node address chip Maxim Integrated Products DS2502-E48 (contains valid MAC adress)
- 2 x fine-pitch (0.5 mm) 100-pin high-speed (up to 10.0 GHz / 20 Gbps) hermaphroditic strips LSHM-150-04.0-L-DV-A-S-K-TR
- Up to 52 differential FPGA input/output pins available on B2B strips
- Up to 109 single-ended (+ 1 dual-purpose) FPGA input/output pins available on B2B strips
- JTAG and SPI pins available on B2B strips
- 4.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.2 V
- 1.5 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.5 V
- 2 x 800 mA DC-DC linear regulator for power rails 2.5 V and VCCAUX
- Processor supervisory circuits with power-fail and watchdog Texas Instruments TPS3705-33
- 100 MHz clock signal (system + user)
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Dimensions: 50 mm × 40 mm (20 cm²)
- Stacking hight: 8 mm
- Maximum height on carrier board surface: 12 mm (standard connectors)
- Weight: 17.2 ± 0.1 g
- GigaBee XC6SLX carrier board with external power supply
- JTAG Programming Cable
- Trenz Electronic GigaBee XC6SLX45: Xilinx ISE WebPACK (free license)
- To use Trenz Electronic reference designs, you need one of the following Xilinx software licenses:
- Xilinx WebPACK + EDK (Embedded Development Kit) stand-alone (TE0630 LX45 and LX75 only)
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite - Embedded Edition
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite - System Edition
You can find all Xilinx ISE versions here.
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- 1 x GigaBee module TE0600-02IN
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.