Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100632
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100632 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0303-01NC
- A magazzino: 2
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0303 prototyping carrier board provides low-cost connection and extension to the Trenz Electronic TE0300 and TE0630 industrial micromodules.
The democarrier board has a total of 42 differential signal pairs routed with a differential impedance of 100 ohm to header connectors J1 to J4. These lines can be used for high speed signaling up to 666 Mbit/s per differential pair (see Xilinx Application Note XAPP485).
The demo carrier board has a total of 26 single ended lines routed to header connectors J1 to J4. These lines can be used for low-speed and medium-speed signals.
- 42 differential pairs (for high-speed signals) available on header connectors with 2.54 mm (100 mil) pitch
- 26 single-ended lines (for low- / medium-speed signals) available on header connectors with 2.54 mm (100 mil) pitch
- Board supply via DC jack, screw terminals or USB connector
- Small form factor: 115 mm x 70 mm
- 2,1 mm jack
- Prototyping Carrier Board
- headers are not soldered on the board, but are included
Available for download
- User Manual
- Assembly Diagram
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.