Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100649
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100649 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 6003-410-011
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
USB programming cable for all Xilinx devices.
The XUP-USB programming cable is compatible with Xilinx's Platform Cable USB. It can directly program Xilinx FPGAs, CPLDs, and programming ROMs, and indirectly program SPI and parallel Flash ROMs with system voltages ranging from 1.5V to 5V. The cable is compatible with full-speed and high-speed USB ports, and is directly accessed from ISE, Chipscope, EDK, and other Xilinx CAD tools.
Need help choosing a board? Let us help you with a Programming Solutions Comparison table!
- Compatible with Xilinx Platform Cable USB
- Supports 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V and 1.5V systems
- Compatible with Full-Speed and Hi-Speed USB ports
- Works with ChipScope, EDK, and System Generator
- Indirectly programs SPI and Parallel FLASH memory devices
- Micro USB Xilinx
- 14-pin JTAG connector
- Maximum Speed: 12 MHz
- Voltage Range: 1.5 - 5.0 V
- Xilinx Desing Tools: native support requires Xilinx ISE (WebPACK or Design Suite, all versions)
- Xilinx Desing Tools: plug-in NOT supported
- Digilent Adept Tool: NOT supported
- Host Computer Interface : USB port, type-A
- Connector Interface: 14-pin
- JTAG: supported
- 2-Wire JTAG: NOT supported
- direct SPI: supported up to Xilinx ISE 11.4
- USB programming cable for all Xilinx devices
- USB cable (host computer side: type-A plug)
- XUP Fly Wire Assembly
- any Xilinx device
- host computer with type-A USB host port
- operating system: Microsoft Windows or GNU/Linux
- all Xilinx tools, including iMPACT, Chipscope, and EDK
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name: XUP USB-JTAG Programming Cable
- Manufacturer's part codes: XUP-USB-JTAG, 6003-410-011
- Product Page at Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer programming solutions comparison table
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
and at best the professor's name and email address.
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose
(German Federal Data Protection Act, third chapter, §28, paragraph 1, sentence 1, item 1)
to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing.