Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100650
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100650 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-063
- A magazzino: 14
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod DA1
The Pmod DA1 is an 8-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter powered by two Analog Devices AD7303. With simultaneous dual outputs per single input, users can perform up to four isolated tests on the analog outputs. Users may provide data to the module through an interface similar to SPI.
- Two 8-bit DACs
- Four D/A conversion channels
- Maximum conversion rate of 1.875 MSa
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- 1x Pmod DA1
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod DA1: Four 8-bit D/A Outputs
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-063