Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100651
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100651 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-113
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod DA2
The Pmod DA2 is a 12-bit Digital-to-Analog converter powered by the Texas Instruments DAC121S101. As it is able to simultaneously convert two separate channels of digital information provided over an interface similar to SPI, users can easily compare the two reconstructed signals.
- 12-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Two simultaneous conversion channels
- Very low power consumption
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod DA2
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod DA2: Two 12-bit D/A outputs
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-113