Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100652
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100652 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-064
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod AD1
The Digilent Pmod AD1 is a two channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter that features Analog Devices AD7476A. With a sampling rate of up to 1 million samples per second, this Pmod is capable of excelling in even the most demanding audio applications.
- Two channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Simultaneous A/D conversion at up to one MSa per channel
- Two 2-pole Sallen-Key anti-alias filters
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.95 in × 0.8 in (2.4 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod AD1
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod AD1 - Two 12-bit A/D inputs
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-064