Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100654
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100654 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-068
- A magazzino: 10
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod RS232
The Digilent Pmod RS232 converts between digital logic voltage levels to RS232 voltage levels. The RS232 module is configured as a data communications equipment (DCE) device. It connects to data terminal equipment (DTE) devices, such as the serial port on a PC, using a straight-through cable.
Note: There are two UART signal pin assignment conventions in use on Digilent products. This product uses the old signal assignment convention. Connecting a product using the old convention with one using the new convention requires the use of a UART Crossover Cable (not included). Click here for a more detailed explanation.
- Maxim Integrated MAX3232 RS232 transceiver
- Standard RS232 DB9 connector
- Optional RTS and CTS handshaking functions
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 1.3” (2.5 cm × 3.3 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- 1x Pmod RS232
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod RS232: Serial converter & interface
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-068