Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100658
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100658 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-125
- A magazzino: 2
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod OD1
The Pmod OD1 is an open drain FET module using NTHD4508 transistors. Users can then drive high current devices (up to 4.1A) by providing digital logic signals from the host board.
- Two dual power N-FETs
- Comfortable drives 3.0 A of continuous current
- 4.1 A peak output current (t < 5 s)
- 20 V maximum output voltage
- Four output clamp diodes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- 1x Pmod OD1
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod OD1: Open Drain Output
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-125