Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100665
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100665 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: XILINX
- Codice produttore: HW-FMC-XM105-G
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The FMC XM105 Debug Card is designed to provide access to many of the pins on the FMC connector found on Xilinx FMC-supported boards including the SP601,SP605 and ML605.
The FMC XM105 Debug Card provides a number of multi-position headers and connectors which break out FPGA interface signals to and from the board interface. A serial IIC bus re-programmable LVDS clock source and a pair of SMA connectors provide differential clock sources to the FMC-supported board FGPA. A 2 Kb serial IIC EEPROM provides non-volatile storage.
Low pin count (LPC) and high pin count (HPC) FMC board connector interfaces are supported. SP601 and SP605 boards provide a single FMC LPC interface. ML605 provides one FMC LPC and one FMC HPC interface. The FMC XM105 Debug Card contains a FMC HPC connector which mates with LPC or HPC FMC-supported board connectors.
- VITA 57.1 FMC HPC connector
- Single-ended signals from the carrier board, clocks, JTAG, power.
- 40 Single Ended I/O (20 Pairs) on the LPC Pins
- 80 Single Ended I/O (40 Pairs) on the HPC Pins
- Mictor connector 38 pin female Mictor connector
- Shared I/O with LPC Pins
- Mictor JTAG pins broken out
- 16 and 12 additional LPC Single Ended I/O
- 8 LPC I/O on 6 pin x 2 row male header (2x6 Pmod Header)
- 4 LPC I/O on 6 pin x 1 row male header (1x6 Pmod Header)
- Four User LEDS Shared with I/O
- 12 additional HPC Single Ended I/O
- FMC JTAG 9-pin header
- 9 pin x 1 row male header with FMC JTAG connections
- SMA connectors
- Silicon Labs Si570 IIC serial bus re programmable LVDS clock source EEPROM
- 2 Kb EEPROM, IIC compatible electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM) with 2 Kb (256 bytes) of non-volatile storage.
- Power Good LEDs
- Power good LEDs for +12V, carrier to mezzanine (PG_C2M) and Vadjust/3.3V
Scope of Delivery
- FMC XM105 Debug Card
- Welcome letter
- Four (4) mounting screws
- Two (2) standoffs
Board documentation, schematics, and PCB design files are available.
- Necessary equipment
- Small Phillips screwdriver to secure the FMC debug board to the carrier board
- PC with Internet access to download documentation, board files, and schematics