Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100666
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100666 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-165
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod R2R
The Pmod R2R is resistor ladder with a R-2R resistor configuration. Users can provide 8-bits of parallel data to the module through GPIO signals. This setup teaches users the basic principles behind a Digital-to-Analog Converter.
- 8-bit digital-to-analog conversion
- Convert data at up to 25MHz
- Easy attachment of oscilloscopes to illustrate the data conversion process
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.54 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod R2R
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod R2R: Resistor Ladder D/A Converter
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-165