Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100674
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100674 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-116
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The Pmod JSTK is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be discontinued. We recommend migration to the newer, pin-compatible version: Pmod JSTK2
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod JSTK
The Pmod JSTK is a 2-axis joystick module with three user push buttons. The onboard Atmel® ATtiny24 Microcontroller reports to the system board over SPI the relative joystick position and the current status of the buttons.
- 2-axis resistive joystick with central push button
- Two additional user push buttons
- Two user indicator LEDs
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.8“ × 1.3” (4.6 cm × 3.3 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
- 1x Pmod JSTK
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod JSTK - Two axis joystick
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-116