Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100675
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100675 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-082
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod CON3
The Pmod CON3 can be easily used to interface with up to four small servo motors that deliver anywhere from 50 to 300 ounce/inches of torque, such as those used in radio controlled airplanes or cars, as well as some mechatronics projects. The power supply can be sourced either from the system board or an external power source via a pair of screw terminals.
- Four standard 3-wire servo motor connectors
- Easily interface with Digilent system boards
- Flexible power delivery to servos
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- 1x Pmod CON3
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod CON3: R/C Servo Connectors
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-082
Other Digilent products are available on request.