Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100678
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100678 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-117
- A magazzino: 29
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod ENC
The Pmod ENC features a rotary shaft encoder with an integral push-button to provide multiple types of outputs such as a way for users to quickly switch between multiple choices shown on a screen or predefined motor speeds. The module also includes a sliding switch that is commonly used as an on/off output. An encoder is commonly used in freely rotating volume knobs to detect how many "clicks" a knob has been rotated.
- Rotary push-button shaft encoder
- Add multiple types of user input to host board or project
- Additional static slide switch
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5 in × 0.8 in (3.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod ENC
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod ENC: Rotary encoder
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-117