Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100684
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100684 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-191
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod I2S
The Pmod I2S utilizes a Cirrus Logic CS4344 Stereo D/A converter to take digital audio data and output the corresponding analog signal through a standard stereo headphone jack. It is designed to work at standard audio rates, although the master clock can run anywhere from 512 kHz to 50 MHz.
- Stereo 24-bit D/A converter
- Output converted audio signals through standard headphone jack
- Supports all major audio data interface formats
- Accepts 16-24 bits of audio data
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- 1x Pmod I2S - Stereo Audio Output
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod I2S: Stereo Audio Output
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-191