Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100690
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100690 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-212
- A magazzino: 11
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod USBUART
The Pmod USBUART provides a USB to UART cross-conversion through the FTDI FT232RQ. Users may send data in either direction on the Pmod and receive the converted data in the appropriate format.
Note: There are two UART signal pin assignment conventions in use on Digilent products. This product uses the new signal assignment convention. Connecting a product using the new convention with one using the old convention requires the use of a UART Crossover Cable (not included). Click here for a more detailed explanation.
- USB to serial UART interface
- Micro USB connector
- Option to power the system board through the FTDI chip
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 4
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod USBUART in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod USBUART: USB to UART Interface
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-212