Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100691
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100691 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-215
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod Gyro
The Pmod GYRO is a peripheral module featuring the STMicroelectronics L3G4200D MEMS motion sensor. The L3G4200D provides a three-axis digital output gyroscope with built in temperature sensor. The Pmod GYRO uses a standard 12-pin connection and communicates via SPI or I2C, defaulting to I2C communication.
- 3-axis MEMS digital gyroscope with high shock survivability
- Get angular velocity data with user selectable resolution (250/500/2000dps)
- Two customizable interrupt pins
- User configurable signal filtering
- Power-down and Sleep modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface and additional I²C interface
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod GYRO in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod GYRO 3-Axis Digital Gyroscope
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-215