Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100692
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100692 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-195
- A magazzino: 10
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod KYPD
The Pmod KYPD is a 16-button keypad arranged in a hexidecimal format (0-F). By digitally driving a column line to a logic low level and digitally reading each of the rows, users can determine which button is currently pressed.
- 16 momentary push-buttons
- Can detect simultaneous button presses
- Isolated rows and columns
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 3.4“ × 2.7” (8.6 cm × 6.9 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod KYPD in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod KYPD: 16-button Keypad
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-195