Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100693
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100693 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-214
- A magazzino: 4
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod BT2
The Pmod BT2 is a powerful peripheral module employing the Roving Networks® RN-42 to create a fully integrated Bluetooth interface. Users can communicate with the chip via UART and can also use the secondary SPI header on the board for updating the RN-42 firmware if needed.
- Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.0 compatible
- Add wireless capability with this low power, Class 2 Bluetooth radio
- Supports HID profile for making accessories such as pointing devices, etc.
- Secure communications, 128-bit encryption
- Six different modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5“ × 0.8” (3.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- 1x Pmod BT2
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer(s) name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's item name(s): Pmod BT2 - Bluetooth Interface
- Manufacturer's item code(s): 410-214
Other Digilent products are available on request.