Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100695
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100695 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-219
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod IOXP
The Pmod IOXP is an I/O expansion module powered by the Analog Devices ADP5589. By communicating with the chip through I2C, users can take advantage of up to 19 additional I/O pins as well as a keypad matrix decoder.
- Uses the Analog Devices ADP5589
- Communicates via the I2C interface
- 16-element FIFO for event recording
- 19 configurable I/Os
- Built in keypad decoding for matrices up to 11x8
- PWM generator
- Open-drain interrupt output
- Dual Programmable logic blocks
- Debouncing on IOs
- 1x Pmod IOXP
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer's name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod IOXP - I/O Expansion Module
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-219